Sunday 20 March 2011

Starting out

Hi every one, so another blog is born. I'm Wendy, and I play the saxophone. I love it actually, so much so that at the grand old age of nearly 54 I am going to go for it and start my music business, playing at functions and parties and teaching Jazz saxophone.


This blog is going to record my journey, and hopefully share ideas and hints and tips with you, not just about music, but how to get a business going, marketing myself etc etc.


I suppose putting this blog together is one of my first actions to record, I am totally numpty at computers but hey|I did this all myself !!


I hope to record my music journey in my solo career, but also will introduce to my band, the Wednezdays.


But anyway I won't go on too much now, I want to press the save button to see if this works.





No comments:

Post a Comment